THE POWER OF PROCUREMENT
We open the door to expert facilities management – partnering with our clients to deliver invaluable guidance, contacts and customer service excellence.
WHO WE ARE
Everything FM was established by E2BN to offer a fast, efficient way for public sector organisations to enter into third party contracts to deliver facilities management services. Place Group Ltd secured the contract through a competitive tender process to operate the Everything FM framework.
Our heritage is steeped in public sector procurement:
- Like-minded procurement professionals, committed to innovation in public sector procurement
- Over the past 18 years we have supported the delivery of billions of pounds of quality infrastructure and services, and saved the public sector millions
- We deliver effective and efficient service delivery, saving our clients millions every year, including £13.5m over the last 12 months
- We are committed to generating social value; in 2012 we helped establish a multi-academy trust. We continue to give our time and resources to help the schools deliver outstanding learning to thousands of pupils
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We are FM specialists
- Our team of experts are CIPS accredited public sector procurement professionals
- We can tailor our service to perfectly fit your requirements
- We take the admin out of the process on your behalf, and act as a strategic sounding board if this is what you require
- We are committed to achieving best value for the public purse by reducing time and costs for buyers and suppliers to enter into fit for future contracts
- We are passionate about using proactive procurement to help our clients and supply partners achieve better outcomes
WE’VE EARNED OUR STRIPES
We have been recognised for our procurement services and are backed by a number of accreditations and qualifications – proving time and time again why you can count on us to deliver best fit procurement solutions.
The Cyber Essentials scheme is managed by The National Cyber Security Centre and is funded by the British Government.
Cyber Essentials gives protection against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks.
Place Group’s certification gives you peace of mind that our defences will protect our systems and its data against the vast majority of common cyber attacks. It is also an essential requirement for central government contracts which involve handling sensitive and personal information or the provision of certain technical products and services.
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001 is the international standard for creating a Quality Management System (QMS), which forms the foundation of quality assurance activities.
- ISO certified means that Place Group has created all necessary policies, processes and procedures to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory demands
- ISO 9001 delivers reassurance that EFM is underpinned by a QMS which is based on the 7 quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management
ISO/IEC 27001: Information Security Management
ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard that sets out the specification for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Its certification shows that Place Group’s best practice approach helps manage information security by addressing people and processes as well as technology.
Independently accredited certification by The British Standards Institution is recognised around the world as an indication that the ISMS is aligned with information security best practice. The accreditation underpins Everything FM’s commitment to information security.
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 27001
- Reduce the chances of security breaches within your IT environment
- Confidentiality of the information
- Minimisation of IT risks, possible damage and consequential costs
- Competitive edge due to recognised standards
- Increase in trust with respect to partners, customers and the public
- A structured method to address compliance requirements
- Fulfilment of internationally recognised requirements
- Systematic detection of vulnerabilities
- Lower costs
- Control of IT risk
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is a not for profit organisation and is the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply. Their aim and purpose is to support businesses to improve, deliver results and raise standards.
Everything FM procurement consultants are CIPS qualified.