Our team continues to be recognised throughout the industry, backed by a number of accreditations and qualifications – proving time and time again why you can count on us to deliver the ultimate procurement solution.
The Cyber Essentials scheme is managed by The National Cyber Security Centre and is funded by the British Government.
Cyber Essentials gives protection against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks.
Place Group’s certification gives you peace of mind that our defences will protect our systems and its data against the vast majority of common cyber attacks. It is also an essential requirement for central government contracts which involve handling sensitive and personal information or the provision of certain technical products and services.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for creating a Quality Management System (QMS), which forms the foundation of quality assurance activities.
- ISO certified means that Place Group has created all necessary policies, processes and procedures to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory demands
- ISO 9001 delivers reassurance that EFM is underpinned by a QMS which is based on the 7 quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management
ISO/IEC 27001is the international standard that sets out the specification for an information Security Management System (ISMS). Its certification shows that Place Group’s best-practice approach helps manage information security by addressing people and processes as well as technology.
Independently accredited certification to the Standard is recognised around the world as an indication that the ISMS is aligned with information security best practice. The accreditation underpins EFM’s commitment to Information Security.
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 27001
- Reduce the chances of security breaches within your IT environment
- Confidentiality of the information
- Minimisation of IT risks, possible damage and consequential costs
- Competitive edge due to recognised standards
- Increase in trust with respect to partners, customers and the public
- A structured method to address compliance requirements
- Fulfilment of internationally recognised requirements
- Systematic detection of vulnerabilities
- Lower costs
- Control of IT risk
CIPS is a not for profit organisation and is the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply. Their aim and purpose is to support businesses to improve, deliver results and raise standards.
Everything FM procurement consultants are CIPS qualified.